01 October 2012

Shoot...

In August I got to spend three days at the Creativebug studio in San Francisco shooting some new book and paper arts video workshops.

Cbug is in one of my favorite neighborhoods in SF where creativity pops out every which way you look...





 and a clever reminder of what I came up to SF to do:
{window display from Christopher's Books on 18th Street}





Thanks, Christopher, for reminding me...



The funnest thing was designing my own set


the ironing board that I found on the street got to make its debut...


kitty needlepoint has appeared here before...she has a way of sneaking in and around...
 

and, my favorite sewing machine, Scottie St. Sophie, accompanied me as well as some beautifully rusted tools from my grandfather's old workbench.
 

the Cbug studio was as colorful and creative as ever...
 

a crazy fun three days surrounded by the most wonderful,  supportive and talented people.
thanks everyone!!!


p.s.  speaking of Creativebug - they are about to announce a contest where you can win a free subscription to cbug, books, and supplies...details will be announced here soon...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment