06 January 2022

In-Person and Zoom workshops - 2022

 Boy, oh boy, am I a liar. In my last post (date 12/2/20) I promised I would post soon. Oh well. Best laid plans. These last two years have been...A...LOT!

But, here we are and I want to let you know where I'm going to be teaching in the next 6 months - both in-person and zoom.

I will be adding to this list so check back with my "In-person and Zoom Workshops" page where I am being really good about updating my workshop engagements and dates.

Here's what I have so far (click on workshop title for more info.):

Two fun and accessible workshops that I am offering via Zoom through Wishi Washi Studio:


 

Exploding Picture Box (Zoom)

February 5, 2022

1-3:00 PST

 


 

Origami Travel Notebook (Zoom)

February 12, 2022

1-3:00 PST

 

And, here are some In-person workshops that I have scheduled:

 

 

Stitch, Mend, Print, Make (In-person)

April 21 - 23rd, 2022, 10-4:00 daily

Ephemera Paducah, Paducah, KY 



June 12 - 26, 2022

International Center for the Arts, Monte Costello, Italy

Hope to see some of you out there and remember that I have classes on Creativebug 24/7.

 

 


 

 



1 comment:

  1. Is there a mailing list for your classes and workshop notifications?

    ReplyDelete