22 July 2012

Renegade Craft Fair with Creativebug

Ventured out to the Renegade Craft Fair in San Francisco today to teach a little workshop for the Creativebug peeps and to have a look around.


Love the old buildings at Fort Mason


And, you sure can't beat the view - what a sparkly day...


Inside the Renegade peeps had their denim-map-banner greeting everyone.


And, the Creativebug booth was teeming with people wanting to make stuff! There's Jeanne at the helm.


And, Courtney and Kelsey


Sam listed the workshop line-up for the day with his chalky magic

No pics of me teaching the Turkish Map Fold because I was, well, teaching...but I had a great time teaching young and old how to fold!
 

My favorite thing outside the fair (other than the view) was this camper-van-paneling-paint-job
 

Nice...
 

And, inside I was loving Kelso Doesn't Dance's felt-card-catalog-tablecloth front.  Anyone who has seen my studio knows I'm loving this.

But, I think the best part of the day was meeting my fellow Creativebug instructors who I heretofore (love that word) have only met onscreen: Megan, Lisa, Courtney, Hilary, Megumi and Alix.

It was like finding long lost family...what a great group!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that we, too, get to meet in person one day, Jody! It looks like it was a fun event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, it was so much fun. Looking forward to meeting you, too. It would be great to have some kind of cbug summit meeting/party!

    ReplyDelete