06 August 2012

Job Site Beautification at the Tannery

I arrived at my studio today to find that someone had engaged in some job site beautification over the weekend:


The final project in Phase II at the Tannery Arts Center is the renovation of the Kron House where the original owners of the tannery lived in the late 19th century


The construction is going on outside of my studio's back door and it doesn't look or sound pretty.  But, we don't mind because we know that the finished product will be the renovation of a wonderful old structure that will be office space for the Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County


But...it is not pretty...


except for these wonderful little paintings and drawings...


that have appeared on the rent-a-fence


 I love how they are wrapped up like pretty little presents...


little gifts to all of us who walk by...


I don't know who the artists are...



but, thank you for making me smile...





No comments:

Post a Comment