29 October 2012

Sedimentals

I began the series, Sedimentals, over two years ago and it was the basis for my exhibit at The Community School of Music and Art in 2011, and now I am expanding upon the series for my exhibit at Cabrillo Art Gallery that I start installing this coming weekend.


 

 Today I drove up to San Francisco and picked up the piece (pictured above) that gets to live in a room with a view of the bay.  It is kindly being lent by its owner for my show.



These pieces live with me...scattered around and about my home...



I have created two companion series': Suspendables and Upholsterables


that will live with the Sedimentals


in Preparing for Evanescence

Cabrillo Art Gallery
November 9 – December 7, 2012
Reception: Thursday, November 8, 5:30- 7:00
Artist Talk: Wednesday, November 14, 7:00 pm

Please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment