28 May 2013

art + music

Wishi Washi Studio is in between its spring and summer workshop season so I have no student-work-goodness to share for the first time in a while.  Instead, I thought I would dig back to earlier this year and share a music video that was filmed, in part, in front of one of my installations:




The band is Marty O'Reilly and they filmed this video at the Santa Cruz Institute of Contemporary Art that is located in the Tannery Arts Center, where my studio is also located.  It is a busy place - rich with creative activity.

My installation is a mini-version of my Preparing for Evanescence show from last year.  It is the furniture and wall piece arrangement in back of Jeff Kissell on the double bass.  T'was nice to get the pieces out in a new arrangement and give them a different life and light.  And, now they can add music video to their resume. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment