26 January 2015

A New Year in Wishi Washi Studio

Wishi Washi Studio is entering its fourth year at the Tannery Arts Center in Santa Cruz, Ca and I've just put out the Spring 2015 Workshop schedule.


Tacketted Binding Workshop taught by Jody Alexander

 
I have scheduled a number of great bookbinding workshops taught by me and guest instructors Rhiannon Alpers and Jennie Hinchcliff. Check out the schedule here and join us if you can.

Also, coming up soon is the Fifth Codex Book Fair and Symposium. I have previously attended the Fair but for the first time I will be exhibiting this year.

http://www.codexfoundation.org/book-fair-and-symposium/2015-book-fair-and-symposium


This is an International Book Fair and book artists and collectors gather here from all over the world. I'm looking forward to seeing some of my far flung friends and meeting new ones.

Hope to see you in the studio or at Codex!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment