18 January 2020

2020 Workshops - Winter, Spring, Summer

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope that the new decade finds you happy, healthy, creative and well.

Thought I would round up my 2020 workshops and talks that I have scheduled so far in hopes that I will get to see some of you out there!:


glean, gather, group: Jody Alexander and the Santa Cruz SCRAP residency
Free talk at San Francisco Center for the Book about my recent residency at the Santa Cruz dump
Thursday, February 13th, 6:00 - 8:00




Mending Sampler Needle Book
French General, Los Angeles 
Saturday, February 29th, 10:00 - 4:00 





The Boro Aesthetic: Creating Fiber Arts Pieces Inspired by Japanese Textiles
Aya Studios, Stuart, Florida
March 21st - 23rd, 2020





Japanese-style Mending as Utility and Embellishment
A Verb for Keeping Warm, Oakland, California
Saturday, April 25th, 11:00 - 5:00




The Boro Aesthetic: Creating Fiber Arts Pieces Inspired by Japanese Textiles
Fibre Arts Australia, Ballarat and Toowoomba, Australia
June 29th - July 5th - Ballarat
July 6th - July 12th - Toowoomba


Very excited for all of this teaching and traveling and especially looking forward to all of the wonderful people that I will meet along the way. 

I hope that this post inspires you to take a workshop but I realize that it is not always possible...so remember...
I have workshop online at Creativebug 
and a book that goes over much of what I cover in some of these classes:

Here is to a creative 2020!

2 comments: