23 March 2015

Wishi Washi Studio Goes to Japan

I'm going to Japan!

I bought a bunch of travel books


 

And, my really really really great friends sent me things to help me prepare for my trip





And, I even took a "Japanese for Travelers" class offered through my local parks and rec department!




This trip is 100% made possible by the Rydell Visual Arts Fellowship that I received.

This is a picture of Roy and Frances Rydell




Roy and Frances bequeathed their entire estate to support the arts in Santa Cruz County and appointed the Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County to administer the fund. I am eternally indebted to Roy, Frances and the Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County.

Roy’s vision was “beauty in the home, in the garden and in the community.”  Thank you Roy and Frances. I'm taking you to Japan along with me...

I'm not sure if I will create a blog post while in Japan but be sure to join me on Instagram if you want to follow along...

No comments:

Post a Comment